Week Note Twenty - I like pens
All the pens and pencils!
I love all things stationery especially pens and pencils. Here is my collection so far...
- Lamy Tipo AL - An aluminium pen that has a rather nice feel to writing yet the M66 ink pen is temperamental on some papers that it is in a reserve place of it own next to specific papers.
- Zebra Sarasa Clip 0.4mm - You think that 0.4mm is tiny? Think again, if you want to be sketching wireframes or neat writing, this pen will teach you how to be pressure sensitive. It is a worthy lesson for people who needs some refinement in ink to paper world. A heavy writer's personal hell and heavenly treatment for the paper.
- Uni Kuru Toga 0.5 - Mechanical pencils is my secret angst, I have destroyed many plastic pencils in the past and was told to check out Uni's range. My favourite is an aluminium version (there's a trend here) which contribute to the lightness of weight and ease of use.
- Rainbow Pencils - Created by Duncan Shotton and backed on Kickstarter's. What is an absolute joy is using the pencil sharpener to create a non stop rainbow.
- Apple Pencil - It's a tech product. I love it when using it on the iPad Pro using Procreate, editing photos, and general doodling. The only downside is that the glass is so smooth, you don't always feel there is anything happening as there is a lack of haptic feedback - I strongly believe Apple could implement this in their Pencil product.
I have been using this service for a long while now. What is great is that I don't have to install various services like apache, nginx, mysql, etc onto the host system as they all lives in 'containers'. It is a must have in the web development toolbox. Their documentation is well written and I often fall back in there for guidances.
I have started to add back some past writing that I wrote on many previous websites I had in the past.
Reading these made me realise that I absolutely loved writing and fell out of it because of my mental health issues that I went through. There was this strange dislike for writing as I felt I could not produce anything.
Today? I'm enjoying it again, it is best to do it in small doses, knowing that the first draft is not going to be perfect, and there are always room for improvements every time.
What do you get if you load all the AC/DC lyrics into an AI? The answer is AI/DC: I made a bot write an AC/DC song
Stay Safe, Be Gordon Freeman!